What is new
Beta Release and Paid subscriptions: Roll-out of paid subscription plans with KuikaBoost Beta with a layout engine for cleaner and more capable HTML/CSS
Sorting and grouping by default: Now design Items are grouped and sorted by default in (Horizontal/Vertical) directions, layout direction for any Item can be changed from stack panel. Convert-to-stack buttons are no longer needed.
Comprehensive Stack Layout Implementation: Display Items are now using stack layout by default. CSS flex-box is used where needed for implementation
- Through the Stack Panel in the right hand panel you can control the layout direction.
- Pinning panel contains a checkbox to control whether an item participates in the stack layout of its container (using relative positioning), or positions itself directly with respect to its container (using absolute positioning).
- An item can specify to wrap its contents to next line or column if the contents don't fit in it resulting in multi-line or multi-column layout
Layout v2: A new and smart way to decide on the layout of a design have been implemented resulting in improved HTML/CSS quality
- Layout uses constraints given by user to simplify the generated CSS, avoiding percentage or calculated margins, padding, width, and height where possible
- Support for responsive text-boxes to support both changing screen size and pragmatically changing content
- Precise handling of rotated items in design in responsive layout
Sketch Import: Out-of-box stack layout support for Sketch designs with intelligent decision making
Linear gradient calculation: CSS Linear gradient fill stop colors calculation bugs have been fixed.
SVG with inside borders: SVG with inside borders bugs have been fixed.
SVG positioning with outside border : SVG positioning for shapes with outside border have been fixed.
Clip path creation: SVG Clippath creation is now handling more complex cases of translation and rotation bugs have been fixed.
Image fill type: Items with image fill type now display tiled and scaled images correctly
Clip path: Clip Path content generation is now using clip-rule where needed
Masked SVG: Masked SVG clipping and positioning bug fixes.