What is New
SmartSort function: Each Artboard is analyzed and design elements are grouped and ordered for improved HTML structure and quality. Groups are assigned a default layout direction as vertical or horizontal to minimize absolutely positioned elements and negative margins.
New features that are supported:
- Style overrides on Symbols.
- Symbol background fill colors.
- SVG shape fill opacity is implemented.
- Radial Gradient fills are now supported in HTML and SVG generation. The UI still does not allow editing gradient fills yet.
- Underline and Strike-through text effects are now supported.
- Multiple fills for HTML elements.
New Font management system is implemented with greater accuracy in font detection and access to full Google Fonts library.
Project creation and HTML generation times are greatly improved.
Symbol text override layout bug fix : In multiply nested symbols that are resized and text is overridden, layout sometimes was calculated incorrectly. This issue is fixed.
Linear gradient fill angle calculation: Linear gradient fill angles for HTML were incorrect for some angles, this issue is fixed.
Image compression with transparent pixels: While compressing very large images to be used for web, transparent pixels were made opaque. We are not compressing images with transparent pixels any more.