Import your design (currently Sketch designs are supported) directly to Kuika Boost.
- Make sure your Sketch file version is 50.0 or higher.
- Upload your Sketch file to KuikaBoost.
- You will need to upload at least one Artboard to open a Sketch file.
- Now you see your project open. Your Sketch design is just in front of you.
- On the left pane, screen items are listed, grouped smartly by KuikaBoost into meaningful folders. You can freely edit group/ungroup according to how you interpret the function of the screen items.
Note: You do not need to own Sketch to open a Sketch file in Kuika Boost.
Note: If Sketch file is generated by file conversion with a third-party product, it may not work. If so, let us know and we can help.